Friday, April 28, 2006

KRISSIE: Missing in Action

I've been so caught up trying to meet my other deadline that I've left my sisters to fend for themselves. It's no wonder. Lizzie's already bedded Elric, quite deliciously, and her story is roughed in. I've still got kids at home so I have to juggle things a little differently from Jenny and Eileen. Besides, Lizzie is so focused on fixing things that it's no wonder she went into her little workshop and kept at it until she was done. While Dee is flying around and Mare is charging around (at least, that's how Jenny made her sound -- like a charming bulldozer) Lizzie's in her workshop, with the glorious Elric coming up behind her, turning her eyes and her sheets purple.
And so my novella is sitting peacefully in all its rough glory, waiting until I finish the current brilliant mess in progress so I can get back to it and give it the full attention it deserves. Start weaving in Dee and Mare, and live up to the high standards Jenny and Eileen have set.
Not likely -- Lizzie's a hard worker but I'm far too easily enchanted with my own prose.
Ah, but New York is coming!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to thank you for the image of Edward Elric (talented, smart, cute, and oh-so-egotistical) as a grown man. A Very Hot grown man, I’m sure.

I may never look at Full Metal Alchemist the same again. ;-)

April 28, 2006 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for this book to come out!

April 28, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Anne Stuart said...

Well, I'm afraid now I'm in love with Reno in Final Fantasy: Advent Children, not to mention ... was it Vincent with the red cape? Yum!
I may put a bit of Vincent into Elric when I revise him.
But I think Reno is getting an Ice book. Oh, yum!

May 05, 2006 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home