Saturday, April 08, 2006

JENNY: Mare 1

I didn't get as much done as I'd planned (that should be tattooed on my forehead) but I did spend an hour reading what I'd already written and you know what? It's good. I'm happy. Mare's got a snappy attitude on her that I really like. Very brisk, mistress of the universe stuff.

But I think the version that's on this laptop is an old one, I'm pretty sure I've got more stuff at home. And thank God, that's where I'm going tomorrow.

Note to self: Update files on laptop before hitting the road again.

Argh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you thought about using one of those Jump drives or something similar? They're the size of a Bic, roughly, and hold up to Gigs of files. I synch my hard drive and my Jump drive, then unplug it (from the USB port), and I have my stuff with me no matter what computer I work on. Great for travel.

April 24, 2006 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home