Wednesday, March 15, 2006

EILEEN: Poor Voiceless Danny

Hmmm. Jen mentioned how differently we are approaching our sections. That Krissie has given Elric a voice, and that Jen is considering doing the same for Crash. I really thought hard about giving Danny a voice. He's just not speaking in my head. Of course, I haven't done the second half of the book yet. Who knows if he feels compelled to join in? Like Jen, I learn a lot of stuff about what's really been going on in my books about 3/4 of the way through, and have to go back in and seed stuff(most important lesson in writing--especially mystery, which always intimidated me. The book isn't finished until you send it into the editor. You can change anything anytime. And oh, my, I do).
So, as soon as I can get my poor fairies settled over in Silhouetteland, I'll be back to find out just how vocal Danny is.

eileen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'll find a voice as soon as your ready.

March 17, 2006 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant you're ready. Must edit before publishing.

March 17, 2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home