Friday, August 18, 2006

KRISSIE: It's almost done

Phew! It's almost on its way out the door (until our editor shoots it back to us). Hard work, but worth every second, even if I did have to throw a Lizzie-like temper tantrum (not that Lizzie actually throws temper tantrums) and tell the two cantankerous sisters to stop tinkering. Nothing like being ready to turn a book in, as we we were on the first of August, and then rip it apart and redo it.
It was worth it.
Not that I want to let Elric go. Someone who looks like Howl of Howl's Moving Castle and acts like Alan Rickman is pretty damned delicious. Lucky Lizzie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

I can't wait to see this book in print.

August 18, 2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... does your editor shoot it before or after it comes back to you?

I loved your workshop in Atlanta! Funny and snarky and very educational. If you had had one more sister I would have felt right at home. Of course I'm probably going to have to buy two copies of this book. One for me and one for them. Since we share so well.

I can't wait.

bw

August 18, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I bought Howl's Moving Castle on your recommend. We really enjoyed it. It's a fav of my 16 year old. So I certainly get why letting Elric go was a chore.

August 21, 2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home